Thursday, January 21, 2010

Payne payne go away, come again another day...

Tonigh'ts run was a struggle only because the day before I ran all over the city of Toronto to pick up a Pulp Fiction poster that I promised for Reid. I picked up his poster and made the GO train home with seconds to spare. So I was a little sore and my muscles were tight in the homestretch for Alyssa's home. Alyssa commented that it was a bit of a harder run, but she also "accidentally" made us run an extra minute and a half. She's a great partner and girlfriend, she pushes me to exceed and to drive. When I was really struggling I took her tip of running from light post to light post; it kinda worked, but I just cared more about my breathing patterns. That's what I find really helps me. After that we did our sets of push ups and then watched the end of the finale of Jersey Shores. GTL baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment