Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is that Rudolph running with a red nose?

This evening Alyssa and I set out for our run in her neighborhood after a good healthy meal of flax omega 3 whole grain pasta mmmmmm. Alyssa mixed it up with lots of herbs, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and mozzarella; it was great. We didn't end up actually heading out to run until 7:17 because Alyssa was so tired and took a nap... a LONG nap. Anyways, since it was so dark outside and we weren't sure how slippery the sidewalks would be Alyssa wore her Father's blinding bike reflector light just in case we had to run on the road. It was blinding me every time we ran past someone and I had to trail behind her lol. The wind was present but not too harsh, I felt good and she said she was sweating up a storm. To me it felt like a much longer run then we usually do (maybe because it was a new route), Alyssa thought it was the same and it nearly was, just a little longer than the last. After the run Alyssa had to complete her exercise science summative worth 10% of her overall mark. I knew I was committed to helping her with a school project, but little did I know I would be staying till past 1:30 am lol. But it had to be done and I knew how important it was to her, so I didn't mind helping her at all. We had fun and took breaks when necessary watching Jersey Shore making "the situation" jokes lol. Bring on the weekend.

Comment from Alyssa:
I'm going crazy trying not to drink pop.... especially when Nazaire is drinking 1 or 2 in front of me each day were together ahhhhhhhhh lol. I decided to try to cut down as much as possible since Dec 18th 2009. Okay, that's a lie, actually the plan was to not drink any pop or fast food for 30 days. But, I couldn't take it, especially with Christmas and New years and going from drinking it at least once a day, I couldn't stop cold turkey. In the last 3 and a half weeks I've eaten fast food once, and drank about 6 cans of pop. Definitely better than I was doing before December 18th. After Jan 18th hopefully a cut down to ZERO lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment