Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hot Yoga and a lot of sweat

Tonight Alyssa and I decided to experience hot yoga together. She had gone earlier in the week with a few girlfriends and enjoyed it quite a bit. We talked about it Thursday night and I thought it would be a great experience to go with her and get in a good workout together.
 This hot yoga was something let me tell you ahha, i was sweating buckets within minutes amongst the fellow yogies lol and i felt pretty good. Alyssa had her mat and towel and i was beside her with mine, i kept looking over, sweat all dripping from my body mouthing the words holy crap, im done, f- me, and a few more. In all i will say for anyone who hasn't experience this, it is great for the mind body and soul. I felt refreshed and peaceful afterward.

I think we will do this again very soon and incorporate it into our work outs more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment